Royal College of Art graduate Min Su Kim’ conceptual food is a mix of molecural gastronomy and haute cuisine. The project comes as fruit of a vast research in synthetic biology and the final result is a course that slowly twirl/pulsate inside the dish. The artist imagined how food in future can relates to us and what will be the culinary experience if food moves inside our mouths, playing with our palates.
Biotech is already working on creating synthetic life and so food can just be one creative application in this field.
These creations by Min Su are bright, colorful and look actually fun, would you actually eat them?
13 Notes/ Hide
- moe-scherbatsky reblogged this from nevagiveup
- lovefool-mlr likes this
- adelielovestoeat likes this
- gogetbe reblogged this from kaitheyun
- kaitheyun reblogged this from nevagiveup
- cd28carlos likes this
- askmeaboutmycurry likes this
- feliz-navi-smaug likes this
- geekykaijuju reblogged this from nevagiveup
- geekykaijuju likes this
- loquaciousbodacious reblogged this from nevagiveup
- himaji reblogged this from nevagiveup
- nevagiveup posted this