Royal College of Art graduate Min Su Kim’ conceptual food is a mix of molecural gastronomy and haute cuisine. The project comes as fruit of a vast research in synthetic biology and the final result is a course that slowly twirl/pulsate inside the plate.
The artist reflectes on how could be the culinary experience in the future, what if food could move inside our mouths, playing with our palates? That is a possibility.
Biotech is already working on creating synthetic life and so food can just be one creative application in this field.
These creations by Min Su are bright, colorful and look actually fun, would you actually eat them?
13 Notes/ Hide
- moe-scherbatsky reblogged this from nevagiveup
- lovefool-mlr likes this
- adelielovestoeat likes this
- gogetbe reblogged this from kaitheyun
- kaitheyun reblogged this from nevagiveup
- cd28carlos likes this
- askmeaboutmycurry likes this
- feliz-navi-smaug likes this
- sherlockstribble reblogged this from nevagiveup
- sherlockstribble likes this
- loquaciousbodacious reblogged this from nevagiveup
- himaji reblogged this from nevagiveup
- nevagiveup posted this